WACKY WIPEOUT WAIVER
YOU at this moment agree TO THE FOLLOWING WAIVER and booking terms.
Sorry unfortunately we cannot refund or exchange tickets for different sessions, due to our ticketing company being unable to resell tickets. Fear not, you are more than welcome to sell your ticket on if needed.
I agree the Participant should inform the front of house staff of any illnesses/injuries/allergies/medical conditions upon entry.
I agree the Participant should inform the front of house staff if any member of the party is on any medication upon entry.
(by purchasing your/party admission ticket you agree to the waiver of the following)
I agree to take part/the under 16 I have bought an entry ticket for to take part in activities at Wacky Wipeout. In providing my consent, I declare that I understand that the activities and Obstacle Course activities themselves are not completely free from risk. I accept that while Wacky Wipeout staff will take the appropriate precautions to prevent accidents, this can never be guaranteed.
I give consent for photos and videos taken on the day to be used for promotional purposes by Wacky Wipeout.
I confirm that I am/the under 16 I have purchased an entry ticket for is physically fit and healthy and I undertake to advise Wacky Wipeout of any change in this regard. I give consent that in the event of any illness/accident any necessary treatment can be administered to me/the under 16 I have purchased an entry ticket for. I confirm that I have read through the Activity Rules below/with the under 16. I have bought an entry ticket for and that I/he/she agree(s) to abide by the Activity Rules as laid out by Wacky Wipeout and to follow the instructions of the Wacky Wipeout staff at all times.
Participants enter and take part in Wacky Wipeout activities at their risk. The promoter (Wacky Wipeout), the venue and any associated staff members take no responsibility for injuries or damages caused at Wacky Wipeout.
All Users agree that they shall not participate in any activities provided by Wacky Wipeout unless they have read Wacky Wipeout safety instructions on display below and entry to Wacky Wipeout. By entering you/the under 16 you have purchased a ticket for agrees to the rules are as follows:
1. I will comply with the height, weight and age restrictions specified by Wacky Wipeout. The current weight limit for any clothed participant is 21 stone.
Parents are responsible for the safety of children inside Wacky Wipeout. Wacky Wipeout staff are purely there for the safety of equipment and the use of selected equipment.
2. Before participating, users will remove jewellery, mobile phones and other valuables.
3. Participants will not eat or drink while participating in activities provided by Wacky Wipeout.
4. Participants will at all times only carry out activities that are within their skill level and of which they can retain control at all times.
5. Participants will at all times follow the instruction Wacky Wipeout staff.
6. Participants will not attempt to climb or dismantle the safety apparatus and go into areas of the arena which are cornered off with barrier tape.
7. Participants will not try to forward flip, back flip or land anyway but the way which is intended on any of the inflatable/activities.
8. Participants will only rest in the designated seating and rest areas away from activities.
9. Participants confirm that they are not pregnant. You should not participate if pregnant.
10. Participants confirm that if they have any medical condition that they believe may affect their ability to compete at Wacky Wipeout they must consult a qualified medical practitioner before engaging.
11. Any injuries within Wacky Wipeout must be reported to our team leaders in the arena so an incident report can be made for Wacky Wipeout files.
12. Participants confirm that anyone entering Wacky Wipeout is of the required age *5+ years to 18 years and their parents for general admission sessions and 18+ for adult sessions.
13. All prices are INCLUDING VAT & BF.
BY PURCHASING TICKETS AND TICKING OUR WAIVER SECTION OF THE BOOKING, YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE WAIVER FOR WACKY WIPEOUT ENTRY.
Neither the Seller nor the Buyer shall be held liable for failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under this Contract if such performance is delayed or hindered by the occurrence of an unforeseeable act or event which is beyond the reasonable control of either party ('Force Majeure Events')
Acts or events constituting Force Majeure Events shall include, but not limited to Act of God, government intervention, directives, or policies.
In the event of Force Majeure being enforced all tickets for a rearranged event will be offered.
If this date is not acceptable the customer may sell the tickets on.